These were three of the “rules” of the beach when I was a kid:
1. Bikinis were worn by thin people
2. Adults actually stayed with their children when they allowed them to swim in a public place
3. Kids weren’t allowed to run beside a pool
Let me tell you- times are changin’ folks.
And my response is as follows:
1. Just because it goes on your body doesn’t mean it looks good there.
2. Watch your children please, and give off-duty paranoid teacher/mommy/good samaritan types like myself an actual vacation.
3. If your kid falls and cracks his head open on the side of the pool, you can’t sue this hotel. You know that right?